Job i København
This role will act as the Product Manager for the Avanade Estimation & Pricing (AEP) platform, as well as leading initiatives to maturing Avanade’s global Solution Architect estimation methods and tooling.
Product Management with respect to the AEP will incorporate responsibilities for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and stakeholder requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and business stakeholders to ensure end user satisfaction goals are met.
Initiatives related to maturing Avanade’s global Solution Architect estimation methods and tooling will cover a wide range of work related to product development, training, capability development, management reporting and supporting content.
• AEP Product Management responsibilities include:
- Defines the vision of the product to be developed
- Represents the needs of defined business stakeholder groups in respect of Product development through new requirements
- Conveys what stakeholders want and also shares their feedback with the development team.
- Defines the goals of Sprints and releases
- Creates and anticipates new product backlog items based on business needs, with associated acceptance criteria and defined business value
- Creates, maintains, prioritizes and sequences the Product Backlog b...